Birthday Card: Top Ten Favorite 'Old Timers'' Terms
Sending Service (one mail date)
Quantity Discounts - Save up to 30%
Available online only!
This card can only be ordered online.
Not available by phone or mail-in orders.
Top Ten Favorite "Old Timers'" Terms: 10. Mite - what you used to be a long, long, long time ago. 9. Tenderfoot - those darn bunions are acting up again. 8. Reckon - what these teenaged kids better not be doin' to the car. 7. Roughneck - a pretty good sign that your facelift didn't go far enough. 6. Round-up - what you hope they won't do with your age. 5. Double-barreled - what happens to our tail-ends when we get older. 4. Sourdough - what Congress has done to your social security benefits. 3. Stirrup - what you have to do with those fiber supplement drinks. 2. Hold-up - what we try to do with our body parts as we age!
Primary Verse (suggested):
1. Hornswoggled - how I felt when I found out how dang old you are!
• Add your photos to this folded greeting card
• Change the message or write your own
• Choose from several layout options for the inside and back
• White envelope included with every card
• Printed on recycled paper
• Made in U.S.A
Artist: Boots Reynolds