Cancer Support Card: God still hears our prayers to heal cancer; Romans 8:26-27
Tears are the prayers for that which is not easily spoken…
Primary Verse (suggested):
God's Spirit … does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. Romans 8:26-27
When the word "cancer" comes, we want words to make it go away and make life return to normal. But there are no such words. Even in our prayers, words are not enough.
May it comfort you to remember that in such times, God still hears and God always answers.
• Add your photos to this folded greeting card
• Change the message or write your own
• Choose from several layout options for the inside and back
• White envelope included with every card
• Printed on recycled paper
• Made in U.S.A