Our products are made with Mother Earth in mind.
Leanin’ Tree has had a long-standing commitment to the environment. Each year we build on our efforts to bring you earth-friendly products and reduce our environmental “footprint”.
- Recycled Paper: Cards and envelopes are printed on premium quality recycled paper (10%- 100% post-consumer waste). All cards are Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF).
- Sustainable Forests: Card paper comes from audited mills that adhere to the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Member of Boulder County’s PACE Program (Partners for a Clean Environment).
- Colorado Leadership Award: We are proud to be a Silver Award winner in the Colorado Environmental Leadership Program.
- Corporate Recycling: A comprehensive recycling program includes printed paper scrap, office paper, ink cans, printing plates, metal banding, scrap steel and aluminum, skids and pallets, computer components, printer ribbons, batteries, aluminum cans, glass and plastic bottles, used oil and corrugated paper.
- Resource Conservation: Facility investments to minimize energy consumption and reduce carbon output include motion sensors, LED llighting upgrades, thermal equalizers, building management systems that control heating/cooling when the building is unoccupied, low-flow plumbing and underground irrigation systems.
Learn more about Leanin' Tree