What to Write in a Thanksgiving Card
Looking for the right words to add to your Thanksgiving card from Leanin' Tree? Deciding what to say can be difficult.
Let us help! Browse our list of suggestions below to help you get started. You can even combine verses to create your own special message!
Tips for Writing Your Own Thanksgiving Card Messages
- Start with a list of items you are thankful for—perhaps related to your family or a special person for whom you are writing the card. Narrow down the list to your favorite 10 items, and include them with your Thanksgiving wishes in the card!
- For a lighthearted and sentimental twist, write about a favorite memory associated with that person.
- Or use one of the many recommended quotes or wishes listed below!
Thanksgiving Quotes & Wishes
- May you be blessed with many reasons to be thankful this Thanksgiving.
- I am thankful for good friends like you this Thanksgiving.
- May your gathering be as fun as it is tasty!
- Wishing you many blessings this Thanksgiving. May we all realize the most important things for which to give thanks.
- Enjoy an abundant feast of good food, family, and friends. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you and yours the best this Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving cards are a perfect gift for your dinner host or for your friends and family on the festive day of giving thanks. Shop our wide selection of Thanksgiving cards. Many can be personalized with your own thoughts and best wishes.