What to Write in a Valentine's Day Card
Looking for just the right words to express your love and heartfelt sentiments this Valentine's Day?
Let us help! Browse our list of suggestions below to help you get started. You can even combine verses to create your own special Valentine message for those you love!
Valentine's Day Quotes for Friends
- I hope you feel loved and appreciated on Valentine's Day. Because you are!
- Wish we could be together swapping chocolates and laughing over candy hearts like we used to!
- On Valentine's Day, and EVERY day, I'm grateful for you.
- Happy Valentine's Day to one of my favorite people.
- Thanks for being the loving and caring friend that you are to me!
Tip: Use a quote above to get started, and add your own personal touch.
Valentine's Messages for the Family
- [Family Member] I hope you are feeling really loved. You certainly are!
- Hope your day is filled with reminders of how much you are loved!
- As my [Family Member]...as a friend...as a Valentine...you're the best!
- Thank you for all that you do to make my life full of love and happiness.
Tip: Make a point of telling your loved one how special they are and how positively they touch your life.
Valentine's Day Notes for your Significant Other
- Especially today, I hope you feel how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life!
- I couldn' ask for a more wonderful [wife/husband/partner] than you.
- I love all of the time we spend together and the adventures that we share!
- I am so thankful to have a wonderful person like you to share this day with! Happy Valentine's Day!
Tip: Add the person's name to the Valentine's Day note to make the card even more meaningful. Add personal memories and "inside jokes" to your message.
Valentine’s Day Notes for Kids
- Wishing a fantastic day to my favorite -year-old Valentine!
- It's so sweet having a [daughter/son] like you! Hope your Valentine's Day is extra sweet, too.
- Hope you have a day filled with lots of love and tasty treats!
- Hope your day is as special as you are!
Tip: Make your message fun and playful by using drawings along with words, or add a sticker or two!